XT125R road legal tyres needed any recomemdations?

Karas288
This post is 3267 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys finally got a new XT125R 2007 currently equipped with motocross tyres that definitely wont pass the MOT can anyone please guide me as to where I can find some decent road legal enduro tyres and/or how I can tell what tyres are road legal. I've scoured the internet but can't make sense of it some of them look good but don't look road legal any help/suggestions would be great thanks guys.

current front tyre size 90/90-21

current rear tyre size 110/100/-18 however mcn review says 120/80 x 18 (one of the reasons I'm confused are because of numbers like these not matching)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh ,they"le fit. Anything E rated is roadlegal ,

Search on here, good prices. width, ? if your on a 110. a 120 will fit. other sizes - 4.00x18. is good,

http://www.oponeo.co.uk/moto-tyre-details/mitas-c-02-120-90-18-71-n-rear-tt-m-c/?origin=prodlisting&gclid=CJHGx9C8isMCFeLItAodPBMALw

Sweet thanks guys :-)

torn between Avon Gripster AM24 and Maxxis M6006 now hehe thank you everone no more doubts, no more confusion thank you.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online