Can anyone help make me something

millerh
This post is 3301 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was wondering if anyone could make me a caliper bracket for my dtr I've been to the engineering place down the road and they quoted me £25 but there busy for the next couple off weeks and I don't like missing out on this weather lol here is my email if anyone can help [email protected] cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Miller " make a template. [ wood] then get some alloy the correct thickness. and make it, or take the template to a blacksmith, :yeah:

£25 sounds very reasonable! I'd wait, 2 or 3 weeks isn't that long and you'll still have the summer ahead of you,you really should have some knowledge and skill in this area if your going to tackle it yourself, last thing you need is a dodgy front brake :jossun:

• Like 1

25 quid/2 weeks. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Go for it. By the time youv'e got replys/answers you would most likeley have had it done.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online