Need clean underpants

meatloaf
This post is 3298 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Brilliant ride out today in the sunshine to the new forrest where I spent the day with my eldest and his other half but on the way home in the dark 4 or 5 deer came out of nowhere like bats out of hell and lept across the road in front of me and behind me, fuck knows how they missed me.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Brilliant ride out today in the sunshine to the new forrest where I spent the day with my eldest and his other half but on the way home in the dark 4 or 5 deer came out of nowhere like bats out of hell and lept across the road in front of me and behind me, fuck knows how they missed me.

Oh deer maybe they where going on a stag night! :razz: glad your OK meatloaf :jossun:

love the way you got the meatloaf song in there

• Like 4

Had that happen here locally around Rockingham Forest, 6-7 muntjac jumped over/through the hedge, they were in front and back of me, think they must just have really good reactions as they seemed to twist and turn to avoid me.

Oh deer maybe they where going on a stag night! :razz: glad your OK meatloaf :jossun:

love the way you got the meatloaf song in there

For crying out loud

• Like 2

Been there as well, late at night and a country road and the next thing I'm surrounded by hat racks passing me at 50mph, puts a whole new meaning to the phrase " All revved up and no place to go" :biglaugha:

• Like 1

I recon they were blind as they had no i-deer where they were!

If you took out their legs, they would be still no i-deer.

• Like 1

What's with the'Bad Attitude' of deers of today?

Always 'Jumping the Gun', and after a 'Piece of the Action'!

Andrew I think you must have had a "wasted youth"

• Like 1

Andrew I think you must have had a "wasted youth"

Not at all - I remember every little thing as though it happened only yesterday!
  • Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online