anyone Been out today?

Tommy xs
This post is 3292 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yeah, went to Frome in Somerset to watch Chipp draw with Frome but the ride there and back was brilliant but had to get back quick so as to take daughter to the second largest railway junction in the country so she could get back home.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Went out yesterday with a mate. Was a decent ride, but my front tyre (a metzeler) is shite.

Anyhoo off to Reims tomorrow, then doing a lap of the Black Forest, Haardt Mountains and Der Hunsruck. Channel Tunnel @ 1150.

You been somewhere else grouch.

Hottest year since long way back, mildest winter for a while too. No snow for us southerners and not a lot if ice and frost. Now spring comes in with a bang. Long may it last.

Up in Yorkshire it has rained nearly every day for months on end and it snowed pretty bad a few times. It was pretty dangerous riding my bike in it, in fact it was stupid and I'm never doing it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanks off both Triumphs...need to get them over to my pal for paint. The 535 needs an MOT, oh and the missus had me lifting the auld kitchen floor and fitting its replacement. My back hurts like I've just played 2 games of rugby

yep,did the easter egg run with the Scunny Bikers ,recon about 100 bikes,xj 900 battery died on me at the third supermarket bloody embarising!

Rode the newest addition to the fleet (the FZ6 fazer) up to Ashbourne, first longish ride, to get the feel for the bike. Went ok, only negatives so far are seat height shade to tall (will fit lowering mount) and poor view in the mirrors (need to fit extenders)

Lovely day for riding, not too hot or too cool. Roll on a long, warm, dry summer :jossun:

tracker passed the MOT today and now its fully legal.

went for a little ride just and now to change filter and oil

Out on DT tonight, honed the barrel after the seizure on sunday, the base gasket was at fault.[ airleak] . up and running again tho,

the simplicity of 2 strokes,, :jossun:

• Like 1

Nope couldn't go out yesterday as it was my 40th wedding anniversary and SWMBO would be annoyed if I trooped off for the day, but TODAY oh yes the suns shining and I'm out for the first time since the MOT, then Thursday off to Portsmouth to see the parents, looking forward to a long ride out. :jossun:

FFS slice how has she put up with you for 40 years, I hope she got the meddle that she deserves.
  • Like 2

I bought her a ring to celebrate our anniversary but what did I get !! Bike lift, that's my girl, Ha Ha. Plus she has NOT had to put up with me she's been lucky to have me stick around, bit like those stains in your underwear, no matter how many times you wash them they still won't go away. :biglaugha:

• Like 3

Hottest day so far just had to get out, went to newlands corner and saw this stunning bike.

20150414_160402_zpsi8ertkki.jpg

• Like 3

Hottest day so far just had to get out, went to newlands corner and saw this stunning bike.

20150414_160402_zpsi8ertkki.jpg

that'll do no good for your back :babyha:

that'll do no good for your back :babyha:

Too right dewps much too old for that, couldn't even race it to the next cafe without doing my back in.

Was never into cafe racers but the old boy that owns it obviously was and still is.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online