anyone Been out today?

Tommy xs
This post is 3292 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Weather was Ideal today I managed to get out on my bike for a few of hours I went to Chester, lots of bike's took a couple of pics which I'll try and post later, anyone else been out today ? :jossun:

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not out on my bike unfortunately... Over to the North York Moors in the Landy to give the dog a good walk.

Great roads, so I was a little jealous seeing all the bikes out... Glad to hear you got out though Tommy!

• Like 1

Yeah Tommy, but unfortunatly not on bike because we had our daughter down for the weekend so we went to National Trust at Stourhead.

Hopefully go on the bike to Frome in Somerset tomorrow.

• Like 1

Yip tommo, 6 of us, all strokers and a Honda CD175. :jossun:21 degrees

Seized the DT :eusa_doh: on a uphill thru bends, at 45mph, locked up I had 1 hand on bars as thot it was going on reserve., that put me on full right lock , grabbed bars and got clutch in, slid on to verge, big black line up road,,, air leak , =lean.

cooled down and started, rode it home 50mls, tenderly,,, :yeah:

Yip tommo, 6 of us, all strokers and a Honda CD175. :jossun:21 degrees

Seized the DT :eusa_doh: on a uphill thru bends, at 45mph, locked up I had 1 hand on bars as thot it was going on reserve., that put me on full right lock , grabbed bars and got clutch in, slid on to verge, big black line up road,,, air leak , =lean.

cooled down and started, rode it home 50mls, tenderly,,, :yeah:

ouch John!

was out today... clearing the back garden of 2 tons of soil as the missus wants to extend the patio. Made a nice deep excavation to put her in before I flag it over :eusa_whistle:

• Like 2

Not today, but hoping to take a trip to Skeg tomorrow if the weather holds.

Yep got out today, went to some of the family on the south coast, really just an excuse for a ride out. My normal route is a bit boring so I set the sat nav and then road east in the wrong direction for about 15 miles then followed the sat nav, absolutely brilliant took me along roads I didn't even know were there and found some really nice country roads with nice curves and no tragic.

• Like 1

Narrow escape there John, glad you got back OK.

Drew you having a BBQ soon then :idea:

soon? the flags for free via local streetlife web site, but I got to service the bike,break down a new shed and transport it, get rid of the old shed, start building the frame up on the FZ.....

Nope couldn't go out yesterday as it was my 40th wedding anniversary and SWMBO would be annoyed if I trooped off for the day, but TODAY oh yes the suns shining and I'm out for the first time since the MOT, then Thursday off to Portsmouth to see the parents, looking forward to a long ride out. :jossun:

• Like 2

Nope, with drewpy on garden duty shifting rubbish preparing to terrace the current tip and turn it into a second patio area as its a 100% sun trap, plus service the car, plus fit the caravan mover (needed because of replacing the car) then today now got my jobs done, were going out for the afternoon.

Bike, er, that black thing covered in dust in the garage??

Be glad to get back to work for a rest.

Been out two days on the trot now and really enjoyed it. The Yorkshire countryside is amazing. Can't remember the last time i went out for a ride just for the pleasure of it. The weather this past year has been horrific.

You been somewhere else grouch.

Hottest year since long way back, mildest winter for a while too. No snow for us southerners and not a lot if ice and frost. Now spring comes in with a bang. Long may it last.

aye, moved a ton of flags today, managed to spray a few bikes bits as well for good measure.

MOT for Speedy tomorrow and prob tax it (£38 year) then that shed needs doing. if its nice wednesday I'll go for a little ride out to get me back in the groove

Wife and I ended up taking the FJR to Skegness today in the end.

Weather was superb. Roads brilliant.

Bikers aplenty out and about today.

• Like 1

went to the barn on good Friday , did Kendal and back to the barn sunday ,

unfortunately never saw paul on either visit.

went to the barn on good Friday , did Kendal and back to the barn sunday ,

unfortunately never saw paul on either visit.

you've been busy Kev!

Went to Willingham woods yesterday and then a ride out to Tattershall today. Lots of bikes out thought my head would fall off from nodding. Weather improved later in the afternoon today but it was a cold ride out.