Greetings!

This post is 3281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone.

I thought I would post an intro as I have just bought a XMAX 250 and love it!! :-)

Am looking forward to posting and sharing and picking up vital tips along the way.

Regards.

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I didn't give much of an intro so here goes.

Starting my midlife crisis I took my CBT about two years ago and bought a 125 twist and go (Daelim Delfino 125). Later last year I decided to take the plunge and took the full test. While I use the bike mostly for commuting rather than long trips I started to feel the Daelim a little underpowered so wanted to get something with more power.

After a huge dilemma between a bike and scooter I chose another scooter as I just like the simplicity of a twist and go so I have just bought the XMAX on a 2010 plate which I have now owned for 2 days.

Am looking forward to better weather to take it out more.

Welcome. At last another 250 x Max owner.

• Like 1

Greetings, nothing wrong with a mid life crisis started mine a few years ago when I got back into bikes after few years off, although my youngest calls it my old age crisis, some might agree with him now but back then I was still in my 50's. TBH I don't give a shit "18 til I die"

• Like 2

Hi " I knew there was another owner on here, sounds like great scoot/bikes, :jossun:

• Like 1

Welcome to the YOC Andy, no such thing as a mid life crisis, there's those that ride and those that don't. :biglaugha:

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! :wavey:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online