1976 Yamaha V50

Callyspoy
This post is 2811 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A616ECF8-06E8-4B3A-B5FB-3213A03598CE.jpg

Started messing about with decals. Didn't like the stripes, so i have now removed them. I think the thick stripe is too bold, so going toget just 2 thinner stripes.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The stripes look fine to me.

But it's YOUR project so YOU decide.

Looks good & some great work. Hope when I actually get started on mine I can do a similar quality of work.

Well today i re-fitted the 50 engine as i couldn't get the 80 to run. So it is now "on the road". A couple of odds and sods to do, but all are capable of being done as i use it. I'll have a run down to the seafront in the next couple of days and take some better pics.

5FAC7EA6-631E-41A1-B9AD-11E9F691B3FA.jpg

556459C2-E802-42EF-BA1E-0DE89F6F05DE.jpg

• Like 1

Well, i finished off the decals, i'm pretty happy with them.

I think that is about it, other than making a better exhaust hanger, so unless something drastic happens, the project is now complete!

9F5DB4FE-262C-46BB-B7CA-CC5906413EE0.jpg

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, it is nice to hear you've done a good job.

I am considering selling this instead of the Honda as my dear wife has intimated that i *may* be doing full test for my 30th in May, figured it may be better to keep on the roads on a motorbike rather than moped in the interim period.

• 1 year later...