Engine respray hampshire/Surrey ?

Moonmanzn
This post is 3305 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Morning gents,

I have just taken on a bobbed xvs 650 from a member on here, I'm looking for some contacts in Hampshire Surrey area ( I'm in aldershot) I would like the engine stripped, stripped of all old paint and the. Repainted?

I'm in the army and have just got here on a 4 year posting and I know nobody or have any leads on places!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks norm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, thanks for reply, I suppose I could but it's labour intensive and I don't ever really have the time, over the weekend I have had free I have stripped it completely, have the engine and frame sitting on my kitchen floor ( oh did I mention no place to work lol )

O........... my.................. GOD...............BETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling:

Ha Ha, its cool man its great when you can put your own touch to something, what else have you got planned for her?

• Like 2

Lol I have ordered new white wall tyre for the back, I'm waiting for the front as have ordered HD neck conversion kit to take a springer front end, short flat bars, some springs for seat or underseat shock, frames getting all unwanted and unneeded tabs grinded off then it's getting powdercoating, alloys are getting spokes powdercoating same flat satin black, hubs and lips are getting chrome polished. New headlight and ordered new wiring harness as I fucked other one up taking out of the bars...ummm tanks getting airbrushed black and then moons customs on the side with moon in yellow, ah engine is going in today to get stripped of old paint and done in matte flat black with some chrome bits left to make it pop... Yeah that should all be done end of April :)

I was going to fit DNA's to her but run out of cash.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online