Yamaha FJ1100

wild foamy
This post is 3279 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Almost forgot about this one.

I picked up what remains of an FJ1100 from the same guy I got my 1200 from back in December, it had been robbed of its running gear for a trike project and basically just left in the garage in pieces.

DSC_0318_zpsffpytv3u.jpg

Using some spare parts I had left over from the FJ1200s I broke last year I've now got most of the parts needed to put it back together (the engine was an eBay purchase and is an original 1100cc unit with similar mileage)

DSC_0601_zpsqne7fwlf.jpgDSC_0602_zpslj6aivko.jpgDSC_0603_zpsyewwjtg9.jpg

DSC_0604_zpsf4cbxysv.jpg

DSC_0605_zpsbpgscafj.jpg

Also has a set of krauser K1 panniers which is a bonus.

I'm still undecided whether to keep it or get it up and running and get rid of it, but atleast it's been saved from the scrapheap.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Make it live again!!!!!!!!!

If you still don't want it, I'm sure there's a few on the FJOC who would take notice...! ;)

Heck, Doc might even take it off your hands, for the racing team.

I can't keep them all I suppose, will be putting up an advert once I've put the rest of the stuff on (exhaust pipes etc) and see how much interest there is

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online