hi guys!

liquidcooled
This post is 6576 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i'm still here :o although it's been ages!! me and vikki have got engaged about a month ago, and i'm in the process of decorating the cottage we've recently got. it's a lovely little 3 bedroom in the country with her horses in the field right next to us, and a massive garden/drive. sold my rd :(:rolleyes: still got the gixxer although i've had all the fairing etc fixed so its not going to be a streetfighter, it's actually going to be sold soon as i fancy an old ujm and going back to the basics of what i love about bikes. for transport at the moment i've got a very clean mk2 golf gti which is really handy but i really need to get another bike for summer. anyway thought it was about time i took a moment to show face. hope you are all keeping well and hope to here more from you all soon B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sold my rd :(:rolleyes:

The HELL you say! :blink: ....That must be some woman your engaged to there mate? ;)

It's good to hear from ya though.....Glad things are going well. :)

I can relate to your streamlining down of your 2-Wheeler collection.......have done that before. ;)

& Although I plan on keeping my XT & RD indefinitely......I too fancy an good UJM again to make those longer road trips alot easier. :thumb:

I've also got a line on a FREE RatBike that I hope to collect by this weekend.....

It's a '75 Kwak KE125....Rotary-disc Stroker B) .....It'll need a bit of work but the price is sure right.

As you can see by the Hell has Froze Over thread.....I also own a bluddy H*nda now as well :blush:

But it's gonna send my little lad over the moon on his birthday next month :thumb:

no she's a new one, been with her 9 months now i think :unsure: works locally, 22 tall dark hair blue eyes....my type :) tbh honest i'm really happy the way things are going, she's spot on and i dont get hassled. i'd have never thought about getting engaged before but with her it's right.

no she's a new one, been with her 9 months now i think :unsure: works locally, 22 tall dark hair blue eyes....my type :) tbh honest i'm really happy the way things are going, she's spot on and i dont get hassled. i'd have never thought about getting engaged before but with her it's right.

congrats mate

you soppy git lol :D

nice to hear lifes treating you well bud start coming back more often im missing your wit lol

Well! What do you know? An engagement!! Many congrats to the two of you :D

Just catching up after being away and so have only just read this so apologies for the delay, but congrats again, though sorry about the RD. Having said that I too am going to be downsizing I think as four bikes is a bit excessive and I simply don't have the time or money, so it is happening all over!

I did email you a while back Alan, did you ever get it? Nothing more than a how are you so no worries if it got lost.

All the best for now.

Andy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online