Cyclists

iandouglas
This post is 3285 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Lane hogging, not indicating, not using mirrors, using all lanes on a roundabout, indicating incorrectly, using mobile phones, stopping without warning, not stopping, not looking, ..............

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Lane hogging, not indicating, not using mirrors, using all lanes on a roundabout, indicating incorrectly, using mobile phones, stopping without warning, not stopping, not looking, ..............

You were following me yesterday then?

• Like 2

I find around here, the 'professional' cyclists and the older cyclists ride correctly - it's the younger guys and students who think they have a invincibility cloak.

The only thing I wish is that if there is only 2 or 3 riding they would not ride side by side and take up the whole road.

im NOT gay , but who else tends to stair at the gentleman region of men in lycra, :eusa_think:

I said only the other day to the missus whilst sat out side a café look at the bloody state of that .

im NOT gay , but who else tends to stair at the gentleman region of men in lycra, :eusa_think:

And yet you still feel the need to tell us, for some reason... ? :lol:

• Like 1

I said only the other day to the missus whilst sat out side a café look at the bloody state of that .

so what might be your opinion of the gentlemen region of women in lycra....that OK as well as the blokes for you Kev ???

Walmart%20Scary%20shorts_zpsbr8rulkf.jpg

• Like 2

You have far too much time on your hands to find that - unless you had it saved already just waiting for the opportunity to use it!!

your so wrong in so many accounts paul.

Did I misunderstand something here? You admitted to being hypnotised by the sight of cyclists schlongs bouncing back and forth, left to right, flopping from side to side......
  • Like 1

so what might be your opinion of the gentlemen region of women in lycra....that OK as well as the blokes for you Kev ???

Walmart%20Scary%20shorts_zpsbr8rulkf.jpg

Surely she had got them on inside out!!!!

• Like 1

You admitted to being hypnotised by the sight of cyclists schlongs bouncing back and forth, left to right, flopping from side to side......

Just about anything that goes from side to side, left to right to left to right to left to right to left to right to left to right to left to right is hypnotising.

Just watch a tennis match and see how quickly you find your eyelids getting verrrrrrrry heavvvvvvyyyyyyy and you feeeeeeeellll yoursellllllllf faaaaaaalling intooooooo a deeeeeeeeep sleeeeeeeeeep......... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online