Shed and Buried

drewpy
This post is 3291 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice find dewps, got to watch that as it does look interesting and I also like Henry cole and whatshisface

So! you are the two that like Henry Cole! everyone I have spoken to hates him. I have to admit I can only watch him for a few minutes and then have to change channel. Man, that man can whinge for England! :shakeno:

• Like 1

Look forward to watching Sam lovegrove and that other guy - actually Iike henry, he is not as bad as Charlie what's it and that other actor character, scots bloke, forget his name, round the world backwards or something like that! Ewan somebody or other

That's them - too much about themselves and not enough about the bikes if I recall, all I can remember is being slightly disappointed. Ps no offence about scots - most are ok IMO, he's a bit of an exception, tad full of himself - since I have been retired I find that I am becoming increasingly critical of everything, not good.

Me too Ian " , but ewan in Trainspotting was great, a funny realistic film about low-lifes :yeah:

• Like 1

Have not seen train spotting just em as a Jedi knight and that round the world thing - oh and a programme about ww2 aircraft but having seen the bike series I did not take to it and turned off. As I said somewhere I am becoming an even more miserable old git than I was before I retired, I do not especially recommend retirement.

I did like the Ewan and Charlie thing. At least they travelled like 'real' bikers on dirt roads, camping out, and taking the rough. I think if Henry did that it would kill him! he nearly always rides on tarmac roads, stays in top quality hotels and takes his bike into a garage at the merest hint of trouble, what a wuss! He even ran out of fuel on a Harley while doing route 66! I am afraid if he was riding with me he would find himself in a ditch somewhere. :shakeno:

I did like the Ewan and Charlie thing. At least they travelled like 'real' bikers on dirt roads, camping out, and taking the rough. I think if Henry did that it would kill him! he nearly always rides on tarmac roads, stays in top quality hotels and takes his bike into a garage at the merest hint of trouble, what a wuss! He even ran out of fuel on a Harley while doing route 66! I am afraid if he was riding with me he would find himself in a ditch somewhere. :shakeno:

lol like real bikers with an entourage of back up vehicles film crew and god knows what else.....the likes of Nick Sanders...theres a real biker adventurer (other real biker adventurers are available)
  • Like 1

As I said I like Henry but after watching the show I remembered that there is one phrase that he uses far to often and it really pisses me off "and coming up"

i liked the two programmes last night, one at 8 and the other at 10 pm i think, the first was about a bonneville they found and the second a mower amongst other things.

reminded me of the wheeler dealers format but a better watch than usual for sure. it also has a bit of salvage hunters about it, drew pritchard's series from north wales.

mm, trying to be American pickers I think.

I'm not that taken by it yet as they seem to just rely on their network of friends to "find" these things. when that dries up, what's next?