XJ6 Diversion handle bars

Matrixtomb
This post is 3301 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi the owners handbook shows that the handle bars can be adjusted into a forward and back position. Can anyone please tell me if I can do it and how or do I have to go to a dealers. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You should be able to do it yourself, but be careful not to leave the bars loose, you should be able to undo the bar clamps and rotate the bars forwards or back then re-tighten them in your prefered position, if your unsure of what to do then go to your local bike shop and ask them to explain how it's done, most will be happy to help out. Also look in your work shop manual and see if they have a diagram that shows the steps you need to take, it's one of the easy jobs.

Just had a think about this and Yes it's an easy job but not if you haven't done it before, what I meant was it's easy in the working on your bike sense but like anything you need to feel confidant in what your doing, so small steps, that way you will not bugger things up by trying to run before you can walk.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online