Hung up my leathers

oldtimer
This post is 2792 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hope you're going to be well at easter Paul

sorry only just seen this post paul ,yeah me to have lost the plot dropped something off at Andrews yesterday and called for some petrol and bought there demo, car sadly,should see me out LOL.

Have decided to go skiing not physically the other type ( spending the kids inheritance) so hope to feel better at Easter and head to Hamburg then Denmark,Sweden and where ever the urge takes.

• Like 4

sorry only just seen this post paul ,yeah me to have lost the plot dropped something off at Andrews yesterday and called for some petrol and bought there demo, car sadly,should see me out LOL.

Have decided to go skiing not physically the other type ( spending the kids inheritance) so hope to feel better at Easter and head to Hamburg then Denmark,Sweden and where ever the urge takes.

nice one Paul. :)

will I see you at rivi barn on good Friday paul.

Fingers crossed but will be on four wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

will be up their between 11am to 1pm paul if your still going look out for me pal.

• 1 year later...