new toy arrived today

drewpy
This post is 3302 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

got a mini quadcopter from china, £10 delivered.

bloody hard to get the hang of (till i realised there's a 30% power reduction mode)

all good fun!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have 4 helicopters different sizes 20 cm- 100 cm but I want go now for a plane, GoDiscover . much more fun with a plane, using goggles... but.. must wait a bit. at the end of the year I spend over 2000 pounds just for motorcycle stuffs.

I have 4 helicopters different sizes 20 cm- 100 cm but I want go now for a plane, GoDiscover . much more fun with a plane, using goggles... but.. must wait a bit. at the end of the year I spend over 2000 pounds just for motorcycle stuffs.

Lassy you'll be having to do the sex thing with the mrs if she reads this :razz:

• Like 1

I already pay for every f penny of those 2000 pounds tommy :(( this is the reason I need to wait a bit. i`m human not a robot.

• Like 5

The cats would love them thimgs :rolleyes:

Edit ....how did I manage to quote :eusa_think: I never touched any button :shrug:

The cats would love them thimgs :rolleyes:

Aha,,,bbb button,, if anyones on Intrnet Ex,11

Imagine looking at your self through the plane,just before it kills you!!

cool bring it to squires and well have some fun, I bought a helicopter from Aldi, it went up so quick it hit the ceiling, bounced off the chimney breast and never flew again !!

I got it for my dad but I don;t want to give it to him now.

I took it outside and it shot up and away because of the wind, just missed a pedestrian and landed under a cars engine where I promptly pressed full power and it shot up inside. luckily I got it back undamaged

• 4 weeks later...

I've had nitro but didn't really get the hang of it I much prefer electric faster, instant torque and programmable esc burnt a motor out on one because my battery is 8.4ah lasted over 40mins and still had plenty of power just kept it running flat out for too long. planes are great but I tend to crash them I have a fpv kit from fat shark but never used it that would be interesting to use on a plane used it on a car once and that was weird. cool but weird would love a 250 racing fpv quadcopter setup.

it didn't take long to abuse these things did it , ie dope drops over the prison walls , :shakeno:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online