Going to buy a MT-07 or a MT-09

Kum
This post is 3302 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys

I'm thinking of buying my first Yamaha. Initially I was leaning towards buying a R6 but now I'm leaning towards a MT-07 or a MT-09 as I will be using this bike as a daily commute to work. What are your guys thoughts. Do any of you guys use a MT-07 or a MT-09 as a daily commute? Any advise you can give me. If I go ahead with this decision I will be doing somewhere around 60km per day in the bike.

Any advise or comment's are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi kum" great reviews on both bikes, the MT07 is a parallel twin, and the MT09 is a triple, theres also the Tracer , its a fared MT09

give a bit protection from the weather,

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhycsCnD5IZGntt7xYTQS0KJEoZBPLRe20rauSkxcBX6H923El

as above both great bikes. try them out before you buy but also take a spin on a Tracer

Hi Guys. Thanks a lot for your input. I had a test ride of a mt-07 and a mt-09 today and decided on buying a mt-09. The bike felt really awesome. Already put a deposit to reserve the bike I wanted. Excited :hyper:

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online