Hi from Chelmsford

This post is 3308 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just popped into say Hi as I have just purchased a XJ6 diversion 2011. It is to replace the beast GSX 1400 as I have had major shoulder problems making it very difficult to move the GSX and painful to ride. The test ride on the XJ6 diversion took all the pressure away from me because of riding position and fairing so no pain. The wife wanted me to give up bikes so I was real pleased that I am still on 2 wheels

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I used to live up the road in Harlow and worked in Chelmsford for a while (Vineyards/Great Baddow),

Do I see a few 2 strokers in your previous bikes list?

@ stupid boy....

Although you might be right, you need to really look at the blue bar in the threads to see other peoples user names.

Lots of 2 stroke lovers here as well. I had a GT250 Ram air back in the day. I still have a few strokers in my workshop. Have a look at the Squires thread in the rideout trackday section for a little reminiscing.

• Like 1

:welcome:

Remember the Rubber side goes Down

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online