I'm in the dog house

drewpy
This post is 3304 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got home last night and the wife presented me with a long list of paypal and credit card transactions.

she's been digging around for the first time and now I can't buy any more bike stuff for awhile :(

At least I managed to get most stuff done,just need engine to sort.

The only issue is I need to wake the xs from her slumber and get her taxed, mot and insured :eusa_shifty:

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

everytime I have this problem, I understand is sex time. in the morning she ask me if I need something for my bike... but you are to old for this :))

• Like 4

Me too Drew but mrs xs is upset over something she payed for, it started with valentine's day I got her flowers and bottle of plonk,

she felt bad cos she didn't get me anything so she suggested I order a Tshirt online and she would buy it for me, great I said and designed it myself now for some reason, I can't think why she said I'm not allowed to wear it :crazy:

twins_zpshumhkg7c.jpg

• Like 4

thank god im not the only one in trouble lol.. i always try and get to the postman first lol

thank god im not the only one in trouble lol.. i always try and get to the postman first lol

glad I'm not the only one.

bloody online banking is where she got me, she must have spent hours writing all that down (it was a long list)

I've been in the dog house for the past 10years. Best time was when i went out and came home with a 6ft tropical fish tank, her face was priceless haha.

• Like 2

just tell her to fuckoff

no better idea !

buy her a small bunch of garage flowers , it works for me.

• Like 3

My money, my business.

Don't understand why anyone would be in trouble...

they are stupid creatures at times. few years ago i had a husky TE410.. changed it for a yzf426 and she didnt even know i ever changed lol. looked the same to her lol

they are stupid creatures at times. few years ago i had a husky TE410.. changed it for a yzf426 and she didnt even know i ever changed lol. looked the same to her lol

that's why you should always buy the bike the same colour, they'll never know the difference

you'll be able to buy her a printer from all the money you're saving :D

Possibly the wittiest response I've seen...! Made me chuckle somewhat...

Anyway sorry to hear you're in the dog house Drewps... Defo try to get the XS back on the road - loooovely bike!

• Like 1

My stainless steel exhaust and can is hidden in the loft! Its a silver colour like the one on the bike.

My money, my business.

Don't understand why anyone would be in trouble...

mine was her money, I think I made it worse when I said I wouldn't mind a go on a big single either! :razz:

• Like 2

Keep digging Tommy, soon you will have a hole big enough to hide in !!!

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online