Bro's LC .

KevtheRev
This post is 3304 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You can still get all the mechanical stuff for 'em pretty easily , if a little expensively . I've one in the garage needs a crank and a tank . I won't be getting it as pretty as bro's but I'll make a useful bike out of it . I been off the road since I picked up a 4yr ban about 6yrs ago and I can't wait to get the bike running . Funds , as always are the limiting factor . I've a nice set of Allspeed stainless pipes from an air cooled 400 that were on bro's bike so I know they'll work well . Gonna put a race seat unit on and a digital speedo . I'll post up some pics of the neglected old girl soon .

I've a nice set of Allspeed stainless pipes from an air cooled 400 that were on bro's bike so I know they'll work well .

I've got a couple of RD400's in the workshop if you want me to keep the Allspeeds warm!
  • Like 1

The bike was actually a German import and whoever put it together knew what they were doing , it had a serious tune . Bro' blew it up flat out on the back roads one day and it lay in a box for years . The colour was battleship grey but Bro' changed it to the fetching R1/Candy Blue with metal flake we see today .

I've got a couple of RD400's in the workshop if you want me to keep the Allspeeds warm!

They'll be alright , lol . You wouldn't happen to have a tank and a crank (or any other bits ) for an ageing old lady who's been round the track a few times , but would like to kick up her skirts for a while yet , would you ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online