My Yamaha YP250R X Max 2014 model

muddyfox
This post is 3351 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

meyama3%201_zpsx1z5iwmy.jpg

My Yamaha YP250R X Max 2014 model

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice looking scoot.

Remember the Rubber side goes Down

fabiostar I can assure you will not be disappointed. I had always ridden motorcycles but turned to scooters due to rheumatoid arthritis. Never had so much fun. I opted for a 250 because my daily commute is only 8 miles along dual carriageways for 90% of the journey. Even keeping ahead of the cars I average 80mpg. Room for two helmets under the seat. 2 locking cubby holes under bars. USB and 12v outlets. £68 fully comp. The maxi scooters tend to come with larger dia wheels and handle really well.

The T Max version (500 cc) of my scooter has great write ups. Visit Maxi Muppets web site or Facebook page for some owner reviews. Cheers

Had a run on a Burgman 400 few years ago, I just didna feel safe, :eusa_shifty: I think it was the small wheels

Talking to a guy today that has a much older 125 version,has room under the seat for all his camping gear that he takes when he rides all over Europe clocking up many thousands of miles every year, swears by it and wouldn't change it for the world.

Front tyre 120/70-15

Rear tyre 140/70-14

These wheels sizes are 2 inches greater than most older scooters and not much smaller than some 600cc motorcycles. Certainly keeps me feeling safe blackhat250. If we ever meet up your more than welcome to have a ride on my scooter.

Cheers

• Like 1

Front tyre 120/70-15

Rear tyre 140/70-14

These wheels sizes are 2 inches greater than most older scooters and not much smaller than some 600cc motorcycles. Certainly keeps me feeling safe blackhat250. If we ever meet up your more than welcome to have a ride on my scooter.

Cheers

i think i may add one to the man cave. i had a run on one of the 500 max yamahas and have to say i was amazed how fast it was..