2015 Southend Shakedown

This post is 3336 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

1659_southend%20&%20margate%20leaflet-1.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not a great ride from my point of view. Except for the 127 into southend. Personally, I cannot stand riding in our craphole of a Capital.

The club is very northern heavy. Im one of the southerners in Northampton.

Southend used to be the place to go, mind you I am going back a couple of years. Used to get the green bus from Wood Green bus depot to there and then moved on to riding down, with a couple of mates, in the mid '70's. Into the Kursaal, a bag of chips and then home.

Obriens, don't forget Easter weekend is rammed full of motorcycle activities. As much as I love a run up the A4 or A30 to the Ace, that is my ride.

I'm sure it has a massive pull, maybe from people like you, a few miles outside of the M25. If I lived inside the 25, the last thing I'd want to do is ride the North Circular on the weekend. There are so many roads to explore away from London.

Thinking about it myself, looks like I'll be on 'l' plates too and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one. Not too sure about enjoying the north circular road though. Need to check with SWMBO as to any plans with the boys that I'm not privy to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

10155956_636705293073424_540275411702154

This was at the Ace shortly before we left last year. The car park was full, the path by the road was full and we were parking on the pathway up to the bridge over the A406.

And yes, there were 125's, scooters, right up to Busa 1300's. All bikes welcome.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online