Selling on ebay

Noise
This post is 3311 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folks,

Just after a bit of advise really on how to sell the bike on eBay?

I typed in my description then proceeded to select the category to put it in but couldn't seem to be able to get the cars / motorbike category? It only seems to bring up accessories and parts?

Anyone got any ideas on if I'm doing something wrong or is eBay being a twat?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Noise, if you enter it under "parts" or "spares" then it will only list it in that category, make sure your in the vehicles section before you move out of the first part of the listing, sounds like you have selected the wrong section, when you say sell and select the item description then you get the option of either parts or vehicles, looks like this

Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles
Motorcycles & Scooters > Yamaha

Hope that helps mate?

• Like 1

Yes.thanks.mate, funny enough an hour after posting this thread i figured it out haha, going to cost me £17.99 to put Betty on there so will check the bank account to see if i can if not I'll do it at the end of the month

Thanks again

Yer I've had quite a few asking for a buy it now price but told them i put no buy it now because i want to let everyone have a fair playing field, plus i already have 146 watchers and 16 bids, still got 9 days to go.

Im just stuck on what im going to buy next as the bike i was after was sold this morning, not to mention that i might not even make my resuve

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure im capable of doing a 2 smoker, anyway why cant you do it?..... lazy feck!

I only get permission to ride it from swmbo ,

I darn't ask her if it would be ok to fettle it .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online