Cant post piccy s, or links.

blackhat250
This post is 3366 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

IF I click the link icon, I get a bigger than usual drop down box, wiith ,email anchor link etc, AND IT WONT CLOSE EITHER, . I have to leave page wtf "s up, :shrug:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just upgraded to windows 8.1 , so whet needs done, Also , I posted this in the bar section not here . :eusa_snooty:

just upgraded to windows 8.1 , so whet needs done, Also , I posted this in the bar section not here . :eusa_snooty:

that's because its a Q regarding the forum, your welcome ;)

So you upgraded your computer and then blame the site :crazy:

8.1? I'm sticking with 7 till that version settles down. probably find there may be an update coming for you. Did you try upgrading the browser?

I thot the site had changed, :spin2:. fkn upgrade , I wasna needing it , but it pesterd me till I clicked yes,,,so how do I post on here now,,?

I thot the site had changed, :spin2:. fkn upgrade , I wasna needing it , but it pesterd me till I clicked yes,,,so how do I post on here now,,?

did you upgrade your browser? tried firefox?

Many thanks for your help Drewpy will attempt again

Cheers Si

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online