Hi from Glasgow

Pinkr1
This post is 3348 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, I'm Karen from Glasgow, oops I've posted a new topic before introducing myself! I'm new to forums, sorry hehe.

I have a 2007 R1 which was running sweet until 2 weeks ago - hence my joining this site and my other post.

I'm an engineer, was a technician/ MOT tester for Vauxhall for many years then a few years ago I went into fitting trackers. I'm now an auto-electrician building and wiring new fire engines.

I love animals and have numerous pets, I have to many hobbies to list lol - I'll end up boring you all!!

Well, that's me :)

Kaz x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cor wish id read this first.

Auto electrician with electric issues asking US for help.....

Cor wish id read this first.

Auto electrician with electric issues asking US for help.....

Lol! I know! Not too clued up about bikes though, give me a cctv unit or blue lights and bull horns to wire up and I'm fine. Tried all the logical stuff but don't really want to try bolt-on diagnostics - that could get pretty expensive!

Greetings Kaz, lots of animals eh...been there in the past but down to a sensible level now

:welcome:

I'm nearly at a sensible level, all 15 horses have gone and down to about 50 snakes and 100 ish spiders lol! Also got iguanas, monitors, fish, dogs, various bugs and a parrot, did have goshawks too but had to sell due to no hunting ground

Or even animals, now about my daughters rabbits.................... (only joking)

Welcome Karen, to YOC. Stay with us, as I may be building a new harness for my Can Am, if I can get my backside in gear

Welcome Karen, to YOC. Stay with us, as I may be building a new harness for my Can Am, if I can get my backside in gear

Harnesses are really easy to make, the pliers for the pins are the pricey bit! Just let me know if you need any help :)