how to crash a bike

fabiostar
This post is 3383 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well i thought you mite want a wee giggle. i raced supermoto for over ten years and ,well its kinda a semi contact sport lol iv hunted out a few pics over the years so below is a list of my good self doing so rolling about :crazy:

080-02.jpg

this one on a cr250 ,i was still doing about 50 mph when it was taken. things are getting a little warm.

bikes1_zpsf2d19118.jpg

getting your knee down !!!!

bikes2_zps7180f1e7.jpg

i had just run over the guy in the red leathers lol

bikes4_zpsbde36a9b.jpg

heres a we series a guy caught for me. ccm604 , i had just came back onto the tarmac from the gravel section tipping into a right hander at about 80 when my from tyre ran out skill :pumpking:

bikes23_zpse0c54c80.jpg

bikes24_zps5389e0ef.jpg

bikes25_zps8a3cfd9a.jpg

bikes26_zps24c4fde6.jpg

what day is it?

bikes27_zps5946877e.jpg

lesson? supermoto racing is brilliant until you crash lol

cheers

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Your body must look very similar to Barry Sheene`s.

lol i seem to bounce well. or just plain stupid... option two seems about the correct answer :hyper:

trust me, when you get older it hurts more and you stop bouncing and just splat yourself.

trust me, when you get older it hurts more and you stop bouncing and just splat yourself.

how very true. thats why i packed the racing in. i do the odd track day on the firestorm otherwise i would have got hurt if id carried on.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online