help before i pull my hair out

fabiostar
This post is 3197 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

as above what am i doing wrong here. cant see an option to get a avatar picture loaded and i tried to post pictures in a thread from photobucket using the img code but nothing seems to appear??

any ideas?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

On this board once you have copied the photobucket code (direct link) click on the little 'picture frame' icon below the smilie. Paste the link in there and hey presto. For the avatar click on your name on the top right hand corner click on my profile, click on edit my profile. That will take you on to General Settings, click on change my picture

cheers sir.. being a computer numpty. the we smilie? is the little picture frame on fotobucket or on here.

When you click on reply to this topic you will see two rows of icons. On the top row you will see a smilie face emoticon, below that and to the left you will see the small picture frame icon (hover over it you'll see the word image). Click on that and post the direct link from photobucket

iv just went went bald lol.. must be something this wee chrome book wont do cause when i clivky on the frame. another we box opens and i right click the copied img code nothing arrives..its as if i have no right click if that makes sense .. god dam computers.. lol il just stick to drawing pictures lads cheers.

• 5 months later...

as above what am i doing wrong here. cant see an option to get a avatar picture loaded and i tried to post pictures in a thread from photobucket using the img code but nothing seems to appear??

any ideas?

The site has been updated so this should work.

HowToPic1.png

Click Profile.

HowToPic2.png

Click the button on the picture.

HowToPic3.png

Pick your option and the rest is simple. Please read the accepted file types and size by the button.

HowToPic4.png

That should do it!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online