XVS1100 Fuel Tank

Motorhate
This post is 3370 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know where I can get one in the UK ? All of the ones for sale seem to be in the USA, dented up really bad and very expensive. I'm looking for one that fits a custom if anyone has one or knows where I can get one.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sadly i dont mate but i still have my old 650 tank that's just sat in my loft. I could post it to you so you can see if it fits if you want?

Same here mate, but I do have an XJ 750 tank in the garage if your interested? It is in need of paint (I stripped it and undercoated it) but no rust. Circa 1983 I think original tank off of my old XJ.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply fellas. I did consider other tanks and even custom tanks up wanted to use a stock ta k I stead as believe it or not i really like them.

A 650 dragstar tank is exactly the same as the 1100. as the 650 is more common you should be able to find one in the UK.

Thanks for the information Dickwad (lol at the name). I didn't think k they were the same but if you say they are then Noise, if you could post yours out to me I'll try and fit it. Naturally I'll pay postage and if it fits, i'll give you something g for it.