New year resolutions, have you got one?

slice
This post is 3386 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok you lot, what are your new year resolutions for 2015?

Mine is to get the FJ running and looking like it should, it runs ok-ish but looks tired after being neglected for a few years, today I have the rear end off and the rust is about to be a thing of the past plus I have bought a few bit's and bob's for it so that it will at least have a bit of a sparkle.

My neighbour told me that she was doing well with her new year resolution till I reminded her that it was only 4 days into the new year, have you ever seen someone's face droop after you have popped their balloon? Had to slink back into the garage to get away from the look she gave me!

So what have you decided to do this year that you just know your not going to do but feel good about anyway?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My CJ-7 Jeep never made it out of the garage last year - enjoyed the newishness of the FJ a bit too much - Once the sun comes out it will !!!

OK I kept the first one, got me some new leathers now I just need to get out on the bike at least once a week and not be a misable got it I can't

• Like 1

Mine is to ride Betty a few more times till i sell her, pass my CBT instrutors training this month and buy a new chopper / bobber project.

• Like 2

Get more classic bikes. Sold my car to finance some more. There`s a Honda CB900F I got my eye on. Considering getting a beach buggy..etc..

• Like 2

keep on drinking, try to keep my same overweight figure(just short for my weight really), get out on thebike more (if the weather is kind to me),and maybe get another tattoo

As Above. ( in 1990). And have kept it since.

I have three new years resolutions.

No. 1 is to improve my memory.

I've forgot the other two.

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online