HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS

slice
This post is 3393 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:elephant: Happy new year :doggy: to all of you out there in motorbike world, hope you have a good night and stay safe next year. :love:

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bloody ell N,S,D, " CAN ONLY GET BETTER,, happy new year when it comes, am off out till the eary Hrs,, :spit:

Have a guid yin folks, even (especially) my eastie beastie pal

Get well soon Ray, what happened?

Could be worse at least it's not spring/summer eh

Out walking, fell onto the lower back. Knew something wrong immediately, head spinning, couldn't get up for 5 minutes due to pain. Managed to walk the half mile back to daughters motor, gave up trying to bear it, went the A&E a few hours later as it got worse.

Got to go back next week for more x rays, look like being out of action for at least 6 to 8 weeks

Not looking forward to being cooped up, I'm an active/outdoor type

Might have to drain the carbs on the bikes now

Out walking, fell onto the lower back. Knew something wrong immediately, head spinning, couldn't get up for 5 minutes due to pain. Managed to walk the half mile back to daughters motor, gave up trying to bear it, went the A&E a few hours later as it got worse.

Got to go back next week for more x rays, look like being out of action for at least 6 to 8 weeks

ouch!low speed falls are the worst

HNY all. Had a bottle of 15yr old port earlier.

Wonder wher it gone..

Me and my wee pal sitting enjoying some Whisky, Beer and guid teuchter music, as it should be.

Happy New Year to all

2015-01-01002801_zpsdf5a67d2.jpg

shit what a way to end the year,I hope you make a speedy recovery and can get active again soon.

A safe and Happy New Year to each and everyone of you.

Happy new years and stuff, my friends!!

I dunno about you, but as it's freezing cold outside and since everyone here needs a hangover cure, I'm gonna do a massive barbecue!! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online