My new Xt350

thesnake505
This post is 3284 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hay guys, thought id show off my new XT350,It was Christmas presant off my Mrs, I knew nothing of it until I she took me round me dads and there it was! its had a fair amount of work in the last two years, pretty much been restored! just needs a few jobs and will be sorted! oh and some off roady tyres

20141224_140756_zpsazz8cnoc.jpg

20141224_140807_zpsypafdjia.jpg

20141228_130620_zpserjl7olc.jpg

20141228_130627_zpsbidv0hae.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice find and a great pressy, it looks well looked after and well worth taking care off.

TTB

I hope gave Mrs snake a big sloppy kiss cos she certainly deserved at least one, that's what I call a propper pressy.

Yep as above worth keeping both of them, get your wife to call my wife I want an FJR1300 !!! :biglaugha:

cheers guys, took bike out for first decent shake down today, think needs jetting with the exhaust thats on it as splutters every now and between 4000 and 5000 rpm which im guessing is between carbs! other then that it runs amazing didnt miss a beat and starts first kick when hot! only downer on the day was the three cafes we went to were closed and ended up in a chippy!!however 80ish road miles was good after 3 years of not riding :)

• Like 3

Good to hear the road test went well, if theres no baffles installed then theres a chance that it will want jetting.

Other option would be to just make some and install on an end cap.

TTB

At 4000 rpm thats when the other carb kicks in so it maybe worth adjusting the throttle linkage.

TTB

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online