Pics of the collection

mcferreira100
This post is 3355 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Now that the 175 pretty much done..went to lot of trouble today in the hot sun getting all the bikes into the back yard to get some nice pics.

The whole lot.

SAM_0021_zpsa796ec13.jpg

SAM_0023_zpsb746d6e7.jpg

The 3 DT`s

SAM_0034_zps2d8fd088.jpg

SAM_0037_zpsb4a5477d.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Lovely Mc, nice looking in the sunshine. :jossun:

Great collection, :thumb: must you mention the "hot sun" as were imprisoned in the white stuuf for the next 2/3 months,, <_<

My son visiting you guys soon..leaving tomorrow. He`s doing a 2 week Contiki tour of Europe as its his 21st this year. He can tell me first hand bout the cold.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I noticed you have experience with the Yamaha DT series.

I have recently obtained a 1975 DT 250b however, I have little to no experience in re-building older bikes.

It seems as the oil pump has been blocked off and I have read this is ok as long as you pre-mix fuel.

I was wondering if you could tell me if this is ok and if so what ratio and what oil do I use. Also, do I need to fill bike with oil if mixing? Further more I drained oil from bottom end before splitting case but am not sure what kind of oil and how much I should use for transmission and can't find filler.

Please excuse my ignorance any help you could provide me would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I`ve learned here these autolube systems never pack up. I would run the lines, prime the pump and get it going again. I have now done 4 bikes and all their autolube systems work fine.

Think you had better start a new thread in the Projects section.

Yeh mick " great pics,,never seen the 250 in blue, :jossun: Start a new thread in projects, as this is a hy-jack of Mac"s bikes,, :yeah:

so you have all those bikes.and the LC. AND the swimming pool. oh and the sunshine....i could hate you lol.. :babyha:

nice collection sir.

• Like 1

Sun can be pain in the backside..averaging 30+degC here..too hot to ride.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online