mums scooter

mozzy
This post is 6595 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

mypictures046.jpg

its completeley airbrushed in and lacquered its sad but quite amusing it wins alot of the scooter rallies its a mildly tuned 125 that does abot 75 mph

and the orange one (used to be mine) now freds (my step dads) work bike his vespas stay in the kitchen his is a 180 cc and is highly tuned and hes had just over 100 mph out of it its lethal :D

im sure pete will love mums bike lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

100mph out of a scooter is pretty impressive there Mozz ;)

Just not sure if I'd wanna do 3-digit speeds on a ride with those size wheels on it! :blink:

tell me about it. it has 11 inch front wheel and 13 inch rear its far quicker than my old dt its just lunacy on two tiny wheels lol i had a few go's when i first got it but i just could not trust it i hated the ride it gave cause you got all that power and its very very quick for a scooter but the brakes are shite i rode up my road and on the way back over shot my house cause i could not stop in time by all accounts its running app 35-40 bhp but has masses of tourque it pulls like a train

imsure ive seen that little miss naughty 'ped somewhere else before or one very similar....

its the only one but before mum got it it was in alot of bike / scooter/vespa type magazines and at alot of shows she is selling it for 1k which is about right for it a dealer offered her 900 pound for it and he was gonna sell it for 2k so privateley its worth 1k for a quick sale she has a bad spur of bine on her shoulder which restricts the movement of her right arm so she hardly ever rides it nowadays