Rear lights on Yamaha Virago XV535 Trike

Blue Three
This post is 3241 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes that looks perhaps better than mine but I need two.

There are plenty of other lights which I like on ebay but do not know if they will adapt to the curve of the mudguard. As suggested earlier I will put some pictures up to show the problem. Eventually found my photobucket account.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Airhead for your ebay suggestion. I had tried but found nothing suitable. So I retried and after viewing over 1000 entries and before the eyes went square I found one which will do the job. There is need for some modifications (as there always is ) but when they are done I will post another photo to show the difference.

• 1 month later...

As promised an update on the lights and photographs. They were as I suspected fiddly to fit and included lengthening bolts, changing connectors, new hole boring and a lot of on/off before I was pleased with the results.

a8962ef5-b588-4322-8bc6-60f3ca7a4222.jpgc2be1772-3d1d-4dfb-bc2a-cbe7bf1693a0.jpg496e5f36-5747-4a59-980a-9ac33cde5312.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online