£12.50 daily toll for pre 2007 motorcycles

drewpy
This post is 3403 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The mayor is at it again and wants to levy a £12.50 tax on all motorcycles entering the central London zone

have a ganders here

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/pre-2007-motorcycles-face-1250-london-toll/25942.html

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

All the more reason to stay away from the place!

true, but it may spread.

Manchester tried to introduce a congestion charge but had to consult with the people. ( who said no, obviously)

Good.

It's a well known fact that motorcycles manufactured before 2007 produce 99% of all world emissions. I think all major towns should introduce this tax levy with immediate effect - except those in NI, Wales and Scotland.

• Like 2

Just buy a tank, they are congetion charge free and can get through any traffic jam a breeze.

This EU crap is getting a tad over kill now, its sort of like a political Nazi invation cant do it with guns and mass bombings so we shall invade but indtroducing bullshit legislation and tax the feck out of them at the same time just for the privilege of commuting.

Sorry but how the Mickey Mouse is introducing a ULEZ in certain areas going to improve this global warming situtation thingy? as far as im aware smoke and smog dosn't think "O i can't go into that town as its a ULEZ"

I think we need to gather up all the 2 smokers in the UK and do a continous circle around London