Where are we all from?

ojmiddleton
This post is 3429 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A finger of fudge is all you need, to give the kids a treat!!

Kinder egg then ?

Got toys in'em

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats the norm in this nut house im afraid, we all get side tracked VERY quickly

missus foamy lives in Salisbury.?

and you live in newbury - that sounds sad, hope that it isn't

i commute from Odiham (work) to Salisbury and stay with the girlfriend during the week, just over an hour each way (80 mile round trip).

my girlfriend before the current one lived in Lydney, and i was at Benson. 100 miles door to door! on the road at 4:30 every morning and back for 7pm. :love:

oh the things i do for a cuddle after work, cant say i dont put the effort in!

OH Ian DON'T go there, you will have Foamy giving it large on how bad the world has treated him !!

no, missus foamy is my other half (girlfriend!)

OH Ian DON'T go there, you will have Foamy giving it large on how bad the world has treated him !!

Im not giving it large, im just bitter and hardened by war!.

• Like 1

no, missus foamy is my other half (girlfriend!)

Im not giving it large, im just bitter and hardened by warts !.

:wank4az: Yeh we know, :babyha:

I'm originally from bexleyheath, well between bexley and bexleyheath, I'm back visiting my old mum at the moment - very crowded place these days, had my own place for a number of years but it was on a busy road that just got worse, couldn't afford a house here that I liked so as soon as i found another job I decided to move away - been moved away some 25 years now.

Would like to move again but the cost involved is eye watering, there is a tax on moving house which now that I am retired I would have to pay myself, it's called stamp duty - plus there are all the other costs, estate agents, surveys and a load of other bills like solicitors and land registration.

..................no she just looks like that :eusa_whistle:

Hehe..... ya can't make that shit up, can ya :hah: