Psychic Wizard

sniff6
This post is 3422 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok tried it, first and most important "IT HAS AN ATTACK VIRUS" associated with it, my Norton has seen and killed it but I suggest if you use this then you run a virus scan afterwards. Second I BEAT IT !! Would you know it didn't know about Sylvester Roper the first man to die on a motorcycle !!! Oh and he invented the first motorcycle (1867, Roper had built his first steam velocipede) NOT Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach in Bad Cannstatt, Germany in 1885..

Roper was an American by the way. http://jalopnik.com/the-inventor-and-first-man-to-die-on-a-motorcycle-is-an-664814075

Didn't know Eric'Winkle'Brown RN (and a whole shedload of other Military & Civilian decorations), Test Pilot and holder of the world record for highest number of aircraft types ever flown and most carrier deck landings, neither record of which will ever be broken.

adam saddler

betty turpin

and tommy cooper, he got the lot.

Yeh kev " he read you like a book,,,your so predictable,, :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online