Lock picking.

slice
This post is 3439 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

No problem lock picking the 5.8 ton forklift at my works, what ever you can find on the floor thats strong and fits in the hole will start the thing

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Buy them Katie, you will be surprised how much fun it is to get into stuff you shouldn't !!! :thumb:

Buy them Katie, you will be surprised how much fun it is to get into stuff you shouldn't !!! :thumb:

I really am the worst person to give that advice to... :eusa_shifty:

• Like 1

I really am the worst person to give that advice to... :eusa_shifty:

If you're passing Reading, you can come play with my Dimple tool ;)

can I come too Ttasky :razz:

No offense, but I didn't think you had the necessary girly bits...?

But you're welcome to try it, nonetheless! ;)

Dimple " = inverted :hah:

As in Venus Dimples. It's one of them Ann Summers "massager" things, but curiously shaped like a saddle... as well as being an actual lock type. I iz clever that way.

I'd have offered the use of my ram-rod, crack-splitter, wedge, jiggler, reamer, cylinder, body and other such as well, but the Ttaskmistress does occasionally read this!!

No offense, but I didn't think you had the necessary girly bits...?

But you're welcome to try it, nonetheless! ;)

As in Venus Dimples. It's one of them Ann Summers "massager" things, but curiously shaped like a saddle... as well as being an actual lock type. I iz clever that way.

I'd have offered the use of my ram-rod, crack-splitter, wedge, jiggler, reamer, cylinder, body and other such as well, but the Ttaskmistress does occasionally read this!!

So, where is it you live exactly? :eusa_shifty:

No you seem to have the wrong end of the stick rossonza the idea is to NOT go out picking locks just that you can, Tasky and up-yours know what I mean, it's that you can if you want but don't cos you can, going for a lie down now starting to sound like Terry Pratchett !! :biglaugha::crazy:

i was only joking anyways :-)

i picked my old front door lock, and my patio doors a year or so back using some metal scraps. worried me to say the least... also watched how easy it is with the right tool to literally just de-lock a conservatory using a pipe shaped object.

Not a fan of bump keys.

They're ingenious and I love using them, but at the same time they make things far too easy for the wrong'uns.

All that said, even with the best locks in the world, most crims and scrotes will look for easier ways in and likely just smash yer window while you're out or something. Why spend years developing the sensitivity and learning to carefully pick a lock when a brick and five minutes earns you a TV, PC and so on, eh! :(

it is just one of many hobbies for me ,

but it has come in handy occasionally as only the other night proved.

it's ment for fun not crime.

Ttasky sounds like you have quite a collection there did you ever bother with one of them spinners as I think them to be pointless but WL seem to sell lots of them.

Ttasky sounds like you have quite a collection there did you ever bother with one of them spinners as I think them to be pointless but WL seem to sell lots of them.

I have used a couple, yes.

Not my kind of thing, either, but I liked the idea. Basically unpick backwards and use the spinner to flip it past the shear. Managed it less often that I hoped.

Same thing with the pick guns. I just couldn't get the hang of my mechanical one and couldn't justify the electric ones!

But yes, I have several toolboxes full of 'stuff'!! :)