random doodles for tank graphics?

wild foamy
This post is 3426 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps.

I'm making up some sketches for artwork on the tank on the FUCR, the first idea was a rams head in a pentagram, but some people think it's a bit too dark.

DSC_0325_zpsxjvblwpw.jpgThe second idea, was two snakes wrapped around a V-twin crank and pistons, will probably end up airbrushing these on and seeing how they look.

DSC_0326_zpsgfklkkpe.jpg

I'm thinking the bike will be in a deep gloss black with silver detailing, or maybe dark green gloss with nato lettering.

Ever since some c*nt bastardised it in the car park I'm struggling to find out where to go with it next, I think a Rickman style front fairing would be a bit ott.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Mankini make it with your ball's and pecker right infront of the snake bite shaging a chick LMAO.

Personaly I would skip the snakes and mix a yam tune fork surounding with the pistons theme.

The whole paring thing I would hunt the dick down and deal with him,jimmy hoffa style never to be seen again.seriously I would sleep in my what ever and next time they showed up,,,, well i shouldnt say but it would be the last time they ever fecked with anything of someone elses.Thumbs are removable

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online