absolute theiving gits! (NSFW, Colourful language)

wild foamy
This post is 3386 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

To say i am majorly pissed is an understatement.

just been to move project FUCR from the long term car park to the works car park where i can work on it, only to find some theiving f*cking scrote has had away with my ace bars (including the top yoke!) and the dual headlight unit (bought for £60, never even been used). this is really starting to boil my piss.

Not only this, about 4 weeks ago i happened to be driving past the caravan park at the end of the runway, and noticed that the rear lights on my caravan (i was pissed on ebay, its another project) have been stolen, the front locker prised open and the gas bottle nicked along with the electronics panel that was inside (sold on eBay and waiting to be packed, so i ended up refunding the buyer and receiving neutral feedback). you'd have thought that being behind barbed wire with other people in the same boat would bring with it a certain amount of security seeing as we are all in the same boat here, but it appears not. yet if i bluetack drawing pins to the underside of my door handles to deter would-be thieves i get a bollocking from the coppers and told to take them off.

i'd personaly like to find the scrote that keeps doing this and rape his fucking soul,

rant over, fuck this shit.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

.......you'd have thought that being behind barbed wire with other people in the same boat would bring with it a certain amount of security........

That's prisons nowadays, full of thieves.

• Like 4

there's over a couple of thousand people on site at any time so could be anyone, the only available parking is over near the airfield a fair walk from the nearest accomodation with next to no lighting, my trailer did go missing for a weekend a few months back but it reappeared and was promptly locked to a lamp post across the road (shortly followed by a parking ticket from the RMP for 'parking out of bounds')

thumbtacks under the door handles was my initial deterrent after some dickweed milked the petrol out of my FTO and then tried to do it to my GTO the next week, the traffic wardens received a tip-off from said anonymous dickweed and i was told to remove the thumbtacks.

Stick to motorbike projects mate, atleast those you can put in your room where you know they are safe.

Its a flipping joke really as like you say, your all there for the same reason and should all look out for one enother (to some degree) but there is always those select dick rimmers that prefer to fuck with other peoples gear.

Hope you catch the twats or some thing REALLY bad happenes to them.

How about electrifying the handles? I know you will be told off for it but at least you will have the knowledge that you managed to really hurt the thieving gits before you do :eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

Have you reported this to the Snowdrops?

I always understood the Forces took quite a dim and violent view toward theft...

Snowdrops arent interested, they'd rather be checking car passes, I've reported the other stuff in the past and it's basically just a case of "we'll write it down but there's nothing much more we can do"

• 1 month later...

Yeh greek" a trick I heard of,was some of the seasonal foreign workers , bring a number plate over with them, steal a bike and ride it home on the foreign plate,, :eusa_snooty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online