Followed home by Classic Yammie fan

mcferreira100
This post is 3436 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was riding the XT500 yesterday..went passed a guy on a scooter. When I pulled into my driveway I noticed he had pulled in behind me. He started raving about my XT and how he used to own an XL500. Then I opened the garage and he saw the other bikes and his jaw dropped. Spent about an hour in my garage taking pics and chatting. Now he wants to bring a friend over to come see them. He even reckoned I should charge people to come look. Naturally he asked if any for sale..I said not at the moment..garage not full enough. Great feeling..never had that with any new bikes.

Chuffed with this collection..they all start easy..electrics all working, and are running nicely.

Once the 3rd DT finished will get them all outside for a pic. Gonna be a squeeze getting another bike lined up in there.

CollectioninclRD_zps05e58b03.jpg

CollectioninclRD2_zpsf8ff19c2.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If he and his mate turn up in a van Mc you had best have a padlock on all the bikes and a shotgun on show, been known that someone shows an interest then robs you while your out, he might be a great guy but it pays to be paranoid.

What's your address by the way? been meaning to visit !! :biglaugha:

• Like 3

Funny..someone else mentioned the same thing to me. Fortunately I seldom go out...stand guard around here most days.

Fgot to mention I keep the house surrounded by our Cape Cobra snakes. Highly poisonous..lost two dogs to them already.

F**k me and I worry about WASPS!! Snakes for God's sake. :shakeno:

Oh yes you wanted my address Slice..you will find me at 10 Downing St. London

• Like 1

Best to keep on your guard, I've got a van and tools to break in....oh f**k just noticed your location, so you have a downing st in cape town.

FFS I can only fit one bike in my garage and when I retire and get rid of all my gardening tools I still wont be able to fit another bike in, but it will make getting my bike in and out a lot easier.

A great collection, do you manage to ride all of them if so another bike makes sence as one bike for each day of the week :spin2:

Will often use 2 bikes in a day so they all get out frequently.

Just down the road to shops and friends. They all just move around the pot here pretty much. So I`m never out for long unless missus is home.

Just DT on far left don`t go out much as it has extreme offroad tyres on..and needs new battery (it blew its clock lights on startup the other day).

Hell if they managed to follow me home I wouldn't be a happy bunny, at lest I would have them on camera if I had any trouble.

You are very trusting which isn't a bad thing. Snakes not my favorite!