great forum

up.yours
This post is 3440 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:eusa_think: I only peeked.

any how my youngest lad is going to Scotland in a couple of weeks with his new chick :shakeno:

I gave him the father son talk and included the drink drive line , it seemed to go well ,

but the wife said when he went out , :shakeno: he was more interested in his messages than what you had to say .

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I bet you were like me,I only peeked.,. for an hour or so then had to peek again just to check, then peeked again just to make sure etc etc.

My youngest was much the same, but you got to remember that those messages are SO important to them.

Lucky these days I don't really need to give him fatherly advise but we do talk when I see him that's until his poxy phone rings☺

It was different when I was young because I always took notice of what my parents had to say

Peeked?

Reminds me of the time I went for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and ordered the "Chicken Surprise.".........................

The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast-iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

"Hey, did you see that?" she said.

He hadn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down.

He calls the waiter over, describes what is happening, and demands an explanation!

"Please sir," says the waiter, "what did you order?"

The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise."

"Ah... so sorry," said the waiter, "I bring you Peeking Duck."

• Like 1

I have the same problem it appears to be something with IE11 and certain forum software, if I try from Firefox it will paste, but not in IE11

I have it on this forum others that use IP Board forum software

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online