It's Been A While

Alan
This post is 6587 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks,

Not been on ere for what seems like years. :(

Time for a quick roundup of whats been happening since i were last on here ;)

Here goes!

Got married to my long suffering fiance Cheryl last August - only took 15 years - nowt like a long engagement :blink:

Still Scrutineering (have been made up to Chief Scrutineer at Darley Moor)

Taking Early Voluntary Redundancy from work - finish May 13th - mega pay off, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

The Exup is no more :(:(:(

BUT

I've now got me a 1999 R1 in blue and it's f**king MEGA.

I got a good price in p/ex for the exup so it had to go. I've had R1 since July last year and it's completely standard except from the Akrapovic can and Carbon Fibre Mudguard that I've fitted.

Cheers

Alan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Welcome back Alan... sounds like you got a good swap bike wise... was that part of the marriage deal? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back Alan... sounds like you got a good swap bike wise... was that part of the marriage deal? ;)

Not replied sooner P.C on the blink :(

Got the R1 before we got married(just). Kept telling her I need a new bike, I need a new bike! She got fed up with that so she agreed in the end.

Took her indoors on the back :huh: once - it will be a while before she goes on it again. Just lineing up for a bend when she decides to move about on the back :angry: Nearly stuck bike in a hedge :o:angry: then said it were my fault. Bit of a row so slept on me hand that nite :huh:

Off to Donington 2morrow for BSB scrutineerings from 1.30

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online