Photo transfer info needed

jimmy
This post is 3465 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Whilst looking through my photo albums on the laptop I noticed there were some pics missing. I looked on photobucket and they were still on that. I tried to repaste them in my albums but all it would do is show me a google chrome symbol.

I managed to do it by posting on here, saving the image off here and sticking them in my photo albums. Finally I deleted the posts from here.

There must be an easier way surely....any ideas or help folks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

not sure I follow precisely, but I'll have a go and see if I can get a photo from bucket to garage

yes , right click on picture on photobucket , you will see "save image as", click that and you will see title which you can change, and you can change which folder it goes in then click save

yes , right click on picture on photobucket , you will see "save image as", click that and you will see title which you can change, and you can change which folder it goes in then click save

yes, that saves onto your hard drive to re-post up, but no direct link though

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online