Which would you buy..

Preload
This post is 3434 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Update. After quite a bit of searching for info, I'm afraid the Victory's are out as there are a few things that can pack up for no reason and the parts are dam pricey. So its going to be the XV1900 not raider though as long as I can get a good deal mind.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if you going for a new bike, I saw some great deals, one including panniers and fairings some like 4.500 pounds off.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-YAMAHA-XV-1900-CFD-/251659038213?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item3a980c2e05

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link Lallasro that is a good price. I have gone for an A version which is £5100 off list :icon_eek: plus I'm having Panniers, Blade screen and Sissy bar fitted. I got a good trade-in as well all I can say is.

If you are looking for a new bike the dealers are willing to deal. So get out there and do it.

i`m interesed to upgrade on 1900 but I still don`t see any live and I will not buy one before a testdrive. I want be sure is not to heavy for me... i fell good on my 950 at 300 kg loaded but 345 kg of the 1900 can be a problem for me. I have under 65 kg and I keep my muscles in the fridge for special ocazion, so, I will not upgrade before I will have the chance to ride one... i`m in the list for testdrive but seems like they don`t have time for me.. i apply over 6 months ago .. maybe is time to renew this :))

you chose the A standard model from the dealers that sell the one I give you the link?

The XVS1300 was a fantastic bike and there's now a custom version too. I'd check them out.

Having owned the 950 and 1300, the 1300's extra grunt is fantastic, but the 950 is much easier to handle.

I recently rode the Suzi 1800 - great on the straights, bit of a bus in the bends.

All will need more cleaning time than the FJR so be prepared to set the odd Sunday afternoon aside

i`m interesed to upgrade on 1900 but I still don`t see any live and I will not buy one before a drivetest. I want be sure is not to heavy for me... i fell good on my 950 at 300 kg loaded but 345 kg of the 1900 can be a problem for me. I have under 65 kg and I keep my muscles in the fridge for special ocazion, so, I will not upgrade before I will have the chance to ride one... i`m in the list for drivetest but seems like they don`t have time for me.. i apply over 6 months ago .. maybe is time to renew this :))

you chose the A standard model from the dealers that sell the one I give you the link?

If you are interested in a 1900 get in there as Yamaha are not selling them next year due emission regs and thats why the prices are so good.

No. I got mine from Tamworth Yamaha which was a Yamaha display bike its actually an ACFD without the Batwing which is why it was so cheap.

I rode one in California 5 years ago up the PH1 and through part of Death Valley with a pillion and its a doddle to ride. Yes it's fairly heavy but it's all low down and seams lighter than my old FJR.

The XVS1300 was a fantastic bike and there's now a custom version too. I'd check them out.

All will need more cleaning time than the FJR so be prepared to set the odd Sunday afternoon aside

I looked at the 1300 but its water cooled like the 1800M Suzi so not interested it had to be Aircooled.

Yeah the cleaning will be a pissa but I have all the gear to do it as my 350B probably has more chrome.