Which would you buy..

Preload
This post is 3413 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm going to trade in my FJR as I dont really use it, for a cruiser.

I would prefer an un-bias answer.

Its between:

Victory Hammer

Victory Jackpot

Yamaha XVS1900

what do you think?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just glad you haven't got a harley on the list.

and a pipe and slippers ?

Personally I prefer cigars and strippers

Honest opinion. Of the three choices I'd have the Hammer. But I'd prefer an Indian Chief Dark Horse

1 out of 5 is better than I expected. :icon_wink: I looked at the new Indians and I like the Scout.

Ok I looked at all 3 of them and the XVS is fugly no other way to say it I'm afraid, I like the Hammer tho. :jossun:

I try a hammer, is not so heavy and with a great look... I like it... but... if you want the bike for cruising, the xvs 1900.

what about the intruder 1800? I think is having the best look on the market.

Of the three, I'd choose one of the Victories myself.

If they'd made the 1900 in a Custom design, I'd have gone for that but as mentioned - It's ug-leeeee!!!

Cheers guys for the input. I like the Hammer however the Jackpot is winning at the mo probably because there are not so many about also the frame is painted the same colour as the bodywork plus has more chrome as standard.

I have rode the XVS1900 I quite like the 50's look, its really comfy and easier to ride than the Victory's probably due to the rear tyre which by the way are over 200 quid.

The Suzuki 1800 a bargain but its water cooled and shaft drive so that's not in the running. There is a Yam1900 custom called a Raider which I quite like but they are imports.

I was thinking he was after the bigger cruiser and with the Rocket 3 at 2300cc and the T'Bird Storm at 1700cc they would suit the remit a bit more.

Oooh - Get a Raider, get a Raider, get a Raider, get a Raider, get a Raider, get a Raider!!!!!!!!!!

That looks great - Low and looooooong!

The T'Bird Storm looks alright, until a rider sits on it. Then it just looks all short and squished up.

Oooh - Get a Raider, get a Raider, get a Raider, get a Raider, get a Raider, get a Raider!!!!!!!!!!

That looks great - Low and looooooong!

oh yeeees

I wondered why the Raider wasn't on your list,if you get one then you will be one of the only ones you see

Oh I like the Raider that is a pretty bike. 26646_2008-yamaha-raider.jpg2012-yamaha-raider-s-xv1900-side-2.jpg

I thought the Raider would go down well, I like it as well.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online