YOC Squires 2015 T-shirts...

wild foamy
This post is 3443 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The only way to get a YOC T-shirt is to ask the bloke dressed as Santa at the shopping center. :biglaugha:

No No No No !!! Never again ok. Poor Lassy is still trying to get over the last time.

The only way to get a YOC T-shirt is to ask the bloke dressed as Santa at the shopping center. :biglaugha:

WHADAYA MEAN? Bloke DRESSED as santa but..but..!

I will take over, just send me your money .

Think we just found that Arab Prince that promised us that payout if we sent him some money. :eusa_think:

This reminds me, keep meaning to sort out some other YOC merchandise, was going to convince missus foamy to model the ladies collection... Unless Sacha/Bippo/Katie want to volunteer??...

• Like 3

This reminds me, keep meaning to sort out some other YOC merchandise, was going to convince missus foamy to model the ladies collection... Unless Sacha/Bippo/Katie want to volunteer??...

Already got pics of missus foams in leather thanks :)
  • Like 1

How about one of those magic cups with YOC on one side and then a picture of Kev on the other side, then when you put your hot cuppa tea (or Coffee) Kev's cloths dissaper to reveal a dashing mankini??

Just putting it out there, food for thought :eusa_think:

• Like 1

Sacha Bippo or Katie might volunteer if you ask nice, they would look MUCH better Noise. :biglaugha:

PS Sorry Kev!

• Like 2

Slices idea sounds better... Perhaps a ladies of YOC calendar? I remember some of our girlie's from work doing it in afghan a few years ago, as I'm sure you can understand after 3 months even the stray cats start to look attractive, everyone wanted a calendar!

Comparing Sacha Bippo and Katie to a stray Afghan cat is a way to get your nuts ripped off Foams !! :crazy:

• Like 3

So it will be a 2035 callender by the time you sort it out then eh

• Like 1

Slices idea sounds better... Perhaps a ladies of YOC calendar? I remember some of our girlie's from work doing it in afghan a few years ago, as I'm sure you can understand after 3 months even the stray cats start to look attractive, everyone wanted a calendar!

this will go like your last calendar?

well ! if you need a photographer and the girls are getting their kit off , :razz: "slobber slobber"

I suppose I'm available . :jossun:

• Like 1