Another nothing to do with bikes story

meatloaf
This post is 3447 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just got back from Birmingham where I helped my daughter move house yet again, after several hours of humping bumping cursing and sweating we finally got all of her worldy possessions loaded into the hired van, then for the fun bit, I had to drive this big clapped out van (it was big and it was very cheap ) through the city centre to get to some place that even the sat nav couldn't find, luckily my daugter new where she was going so I just followed, of couse we got seperated a few times at some of the many traffic lights and so on but finally got there. Unfortuantly it was a very narrow road so I managed to block quite a few of the neighbours cars in their drives, of course I told the ones that came to speak to me that I would move the van if they needed to get out bla bla' they where all very nice about it and all told us that this such a peaceful road and no we never have any trouble here, ha ha that was before we arrived. When we got back from returning the van it was pitch black and discovered that there was not a light bulb in the whole house and even some of the light fittings had been removed, so there we were fumbling around in the dark with one torch between us trying not to step on any of her prized possessions looking for the kettle or the beer when there is a knock on the door, what do I find when I open the door, only half the fucking Birmingham poolice surrouning the house seems someone thought we were burglars FFS.

Well at least we gave the neighbours something to talk about, some of them have probably never seen that many police in their lives.

• Like 5

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HAHAHAHAHA she got some nosie neighbours,just wait till you show up on the bike they will all think the hells angles have moved in.

• Like 2

He they will all think the hells angles have moved in.

those 90 degree ones are the worst ;)

• Like 4

I think they're squared away, it's the obtuse ones I find to be quite difficult