xj 600 parts

beemer328
This post is 3451 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, I am looking at changing my fork seals and chain and sprockets, I want decent parts but without the expense of going to a Yam dealer, so, can any recomend somewhere that has good products at sensible prices please. Thanks, Gary

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I used the all balls seals on the FZ and I'm sure its leaking already. but that was ragging the bike on real bumpy roads the other day!

C&S your better off going with a known make rather than chancing it coming from an unknown source

Hi drewpy, I wouldnt know what a good company would be so hope someone can give me a clue, I suppose all else failing it will have to be off to Yamaha.

Yes have to agree with Drewpy, buy cheap get cheap a simple as that really. Though ebay can have some good deals and most that sell on there are good traders who want your repeat trade.

Sorry can't help with that but any good website that has a write up on your bike should have that info or best bet just type in "chain for" on Google and see what comes up.

Got good stuff from Wemoto on the internet. Wouldn't say they were cheap but the stuff has been good. Worth checking there prices against the Yamaha Dealers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online