New biker / new forum member

Adam2201
This post is 3478 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Great site, I’m sure I’ll be back for advice at some point later but thought i’d say hello for now.

I’ve recently done CBT and bought my first bike, I’d been looking at China’s finest offerings for a while but I saw the error of my ways and found a nice ‘Japanese’ YBR for the right price! Not going to be nailing any track days any time soon but she’s been nice and reliable so far and great for commuting and learning to ride.

What would you all advise about doing DAS? Does everyone do the intensive courses nowadays or is it possible to break it down into lessons and spread the cost out a bit?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome:

Hi and welcome! I've not found anywhere doing anything other than the intensive type. They can't make it too easy now!

Thanks guys.

No, blackhat I'm 30. Grew up with bikes in the family, not sure why it took me so long to get my own but i'm loving being on two wheels so far.

I had been thinking about chancing the 125 test with no lessons, for 100 quid it's got to be worth a try to get the l plates off. But I'll probably leave that as a backup for if I don't manage DAS this year.

:wavey: Welcome aboard!