Spot the twat

neversaydie
This post is 3479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cor buddy idiot parking their bike on the yellow markings tch.

Where did that picture come from? That is one of the places I work.

Wednesday morning, phone cam. I can understand if someones in a hurry to get to A&E or dropping off an eldery person etc, but I didn't expect the car to still be there 5+hours later

Not yours is it?

There are drop off points all up the road in the background. That is the only bike bay on that campus. There are no dedicated bike bays at the other campus.

The yellow hash marks are for access to a Cryo point (Liquid gas directly piped in so no bottles) and they park there too which causes the tankers a regular big issue.

I always call security and get them moved if they are staff. I park my bike behind them quite often to block them in and leave a sarky note on the cars. The area has full CCTV so any damage to my bike would be recorded. I have a staff car parking permit - that I have to pay for by the way - so I park the car in one of the allocated car parks.

Aye, I reported it the Car Parking desk in the main entrance, but the guy didn't seem particularly interested. Yet they were only to keen to tell me I couldn't leave the bike on the pavement outside the main entrance a few weeks ago.

Given the number of bikes that are parked around the main entrance, and on the A&E level below on the pavements, its staggering that the bike park in the pic is the only on site

I wouldn't dream of parking behind them, probably don't look before reversing and don't want to lose the bike

Parking a car at QMC is a bloody nightmare

Thankful I've now got my bus pass too :icon_smile:, I've been using to get to QMC from home, but I got called out from work and I only work a ccouple of miles away